Kimberly-Clark KC500 Glove Purple Nitrile
- Ambidextrous examination gloves are powder-free and latex-free.
- They are also tested compatible with 29 chemotherapy drugs and glutaraldehyde disinfectants/sterilants.
- Gloves are made of 100 percent synthetic nitrile polymer for individuals allergic to natural rubber latex.
- Ideal for security use, purple color allows fast identification of light-colored drugs and biologicals.
- Durable gloves offer textured fingertips, beaded cuff and a good tactile feel.